Wednesday 28 January 2015

First post

Hello everyone,

my name is Audeline and for my first post, I think an introduction is a good start, isn't it?

I am on a journey to be healthy and organised: I have the feeling that my all life is a mess and I need to find a solution. I feel that I have no stability, that I am overwhelmed by all I have to do, by the things I own, by society... by life in general. This mess is in my mind as well as in my apartment, my fridge, my everyday life...



I created this blog in hopes of evolving and connecting with other people. I want to be motivated, I want to find inspiration, I want to share my experiences, the resources I find, my story, my struggles. And I also want to help, to motivate other people, to prove that it is possible to change.

So, what will be this blog about?

I have read a lot of articles about changing your life and I have found that a lot of things are made on a three month period. I don't know why, but I think it allows you to have a month to change, another one to adapt when you fail and a third to stabilize and to be good to go.

This idea appeals to me so I made myself a 90 day challenge. 

What are my goals?

- Eat healthier, make sport everyday
- Declutter my apartment and keep it organised
- No more laziness: there is so much to learn, so much to do in life!

My ultimate goals are to feel good and to be happy.

90 days lead us to the 4/28. I hope that through these 90 days, my experience will be successful.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment